Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A little Anti-Valentine Cold Hearted Wench with Smokey Mountain Lacquers

I have a special treat for you tonight! It is my first collaboration polish!!! I was thrilled when Kim from Smokey Mountain Lacquers informed me I was her February blogger of the month, and I would get to do a collaboration polish with her!

Since everyone was doing pinks and reds, and all in favor of Valentine's Day, I asked Kim about going another direction, kind of an anti-Valentine polish. I had picked out a few names, the one we chose was "Cold Hearted Wench". The idea was that the base color was kind of an icy grayish mint color and would include pink and purple teeeeeeeeny glitters. Kim executed it PERFECTLY!

The swatches are two coats of the polish. One coat is a little sheer for my taste, but with the second coat, I had awesome coverage. It applied evenly and very smooth. The swatches include HK Girl topcoat. Here are the photos:

Close-Up:
 
No Flash:
 
 
With Flash:
 
 
Let me just say that this polish would make an adorable Easter and Spring color too! It almost looks like speckled eggs. Kim was very sweet to include an extra bottle of Cold Hearted Wench for me to giveaway! I am also contributing by purchasing the winner one bottle of Smokey Mountain Lacquers from the store. (Item must be in stock at time of giveaway end)
 
You can purchase "Cold Hearted Wench" from Smokey Mountain Lacquers here:
 
Stop by Smokey Mountain Lacquers' Facebook page and thank Kim for donating a bottle for our giveaway! Be sure to like her page while there:
 
 

1 comment: