Monday, July 14, 2014

Nail Art Challenges by Friends and Family

HELLLLLLL-oh! Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! I know I am! :)

Let me start off by saying, I love to try new nail art on a regular basis. I have a HUGE Pinterest board of nail art just to inspire me or challenge myself. I like to try to do what others have done. It's fun and therapeutic for my depression.

I also find joy in trying things my friends and family post to my Facebook wall. I know I have probably seen the nails in question before, or have them pinned, but... I love a family member or friend saw them and thought of me enough to post them to my wall.

For three days now, my sister in law has been trying to show me a photo of nail art. Every time she would send it through Facebook messages, I could not see it. So, tonight she finally screen capped the image and posted it to my wall. When I saw the nails in question, I knew I had seen them before, but I wanted to try them out anyhow. I also had a new teeeeny tiny nail art brush I bought a couple months ago that I wanted to try, and this gave me the perfect excuse.

Now to get to the photo she posted for me....



Since this photo had obviously had the watermark removed of the original artist, I did a reverse Google image search for it. I believe these belong to "The Little Canvas". and you can find these nails here:

http://www.thelittlecanvas.com/2012/09/31-day-challenge-day-7-rainbow-nails.html

Now, onto my try at these beauties...

First I painted my nails a rainbow of creamy colors. 

 
Then added the white and black art. Let me say this... the nail art brush I bought was not that great. I wish I had used a striping brush instead!
 
 
These could have been neater, but as I stated, my nail art brush was not great! I will be doing these again sometime and trying to be neater.
 
Thanks Sis (Sherry)! It was a fun nail art to do!!!
 
Until next time~
Jenn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment