Monday, January 13, 2014

Another dose of Mentality!

Hello lovely people! Since the holidays are finally over, and wrestling has slowed down a little, I can finally sit down and commit myself to the blog again! I have quite a few posts planned and all ready to go so look for more posts!

This Christmas, I exchanged gifts with a very dear friend. We met in the polish community last year, and we have been friends ever since. She knows my taste and likes so very well! This year for Christmas she got myself and the other admins of our group a custom Mentality polish. Then she went a step further and got me another Mentality custom. 

I debated on whether or not to share these, because the last custom I shared was so well liked, that it is now available to the public! However, these colors are gorgeous and I couldn't contain myself! So here they are.

First up is custom CS004. Since Mentality doesn't name their customs, they are given a series of letters and numbers. If I could name this polish, I would have to name it simply "Decadent". It looks like a delicious, rich, yummy, sinful, piece of chocolate. There are hints of a eggplant purple color in it though. So we couldn't name it "Chocolate". It all depends on what light you look at in. 

The formula was great, as it always is with Mentality. The photos are one coat topped with HK Girl by Glisten and Glow. 

Here is CS004 without flash:

Here is CS004 with flash:

And how about a nice closeup of this beauty? You can see the gorgeous shimmer in this polish and see why it is so "Decadent"!

Next up is CS005. This polish is so pretty!!! If I could name this one, I would name it "Sparkles". It is a gorgeous shade of pink with teal shimmer. I had so much trouble capturing the teal in this polish on camera. It is GORGEOUS! 

This is one coat topped with HK Girl by Glisten and Glow. The formula again was fantastic. It was a little thick, but nothing a drop of thinner couldn't fix!

Here is CS005 without flash:

Here is CS005 with flash:

 A close up of CS005. So pretty!

What do you think of these two customs? Do you have any Mentality polish? I have a huge collection of Mentality! They also make GREAT stamping polishes. 

You can find Mentality polish here for sale:

Also, there is a giveaway going on at the Covered by Color Facebook page, so be sure to visit and check it out!

These polishes were purchased by me and the opinions in this review are all my own and were not influenced.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I love both of these!! I really need to get a few Mentality's I have heard nothing but great things about them!

    ReplyDelete