Sunday, October 6, 2013

Darling Diva Raven

Hello lovely readers! As you may have noticed, I slacked off after the first few posts. I had a really long week, and my internet went down from Thursday of last week until Tuesday of this week. Then there are teenage boys! (I have 4.) We travel all over the state this time of year for my son's marching band competitions, and for my other son's wrestling tournaments. So, I apologize for slacking! :)

On to today's polish! Darling Diva is one of my most favorite polish lines. I currently have over 30 of her polishes. The formula is always fantastic, and her customer service is stellar! The polish from my collection I am featuring today is called "Raven". It is described on Darling Diva's store page as "a black holographic jelly with gold to pink shift." For me, this is a perfect "anytime" polish. You can wear it any season, and just about anywhere.

This polish was no exception when it came to quality of the formula. It was very easy and smooth to apply. Although the description states it is a black jelly, depending on the light I look at it in, it could almost be a gray-ish purple color. The flashes of rose and even sometimes green is very pretty. For my photos, I did two coats, topped with Glisten and Glow's HK Girl. Now for the pretty pictures! :)

These first two photos are under my lamp in my photo box.

 
 
This photo is outside in the sunlight! The holo type goodness really shows here. The variation in colors is fantastic!
 
 
This is a close-up in sunlight to show just how gorgeous this polish is.
 
 
 
You can purchase Raven HERE in her Big Cartel store.
 
This polish was not provided to me to review. This is a polish from my own polish stash and all opinions are mine, with no influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment