Friday, October 25, 2013

My son painted my nails!

Heeeeeyyyyy! Happy Friday! Are we excited for the weekend? I am in the sense that it means watching TV late, and sleeping in! :)

Today I want to share a little about me! Before anything else in this world, I am a mom. I have four boys ranging in ages 14 to 22. Each of them is awesome, so I thought I would start with my youngest, and highlight some awesome stuff about them each in the blog for the next few Fridays.

 Noah, is the youngest of my boys. He is 14. He wrestles and is a national wrestling champion. Last year, he was ranked 3rd in the nation by wrestling USA magazine for his weight and division. Two weeks ago we started this season with four trophies!
 

This is me and Noah last year after one of his duals.
 
 

As you can imagine, things around my house are very masculine. Not much girly girl stuff going on at all! Noah had been bothering me for weeks to paint my nails, and honestly I was flattered he was taking in interest in something I love! So, I finally let him paint my nails. The colors he chose were Zoya Reva, China Glaze Blue Iguana, and Zoya Opal. We had a blast while he painted them!

 
 
 
This is the finished product, pre-cleanup. I think it came out pretty! A little staining on my cuticles because it was EVERYWHERE, but still pretty! He chose a combination I would not have and it looks really good together. I would never have tried Opal over these colors, and honestly it looks awesome!
 
 
 
That's it for today. Don't forget about my giveaway HERE. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment