Monday, April 28, 2014

Jade Polishes to Cure the Monday BLAHS!

Hello lovely readers! Today my husband is out of town for the next couple of days, so I was having the BLAHS! I miss him when one of us is away!!! Anywho, I decided to play in my polish and swatch some lovely Jade Polishes for you. These have been in my drawer for MONTHS, and they were the first brand of holographic polishes I bought! I think often times they get overlooked as a good holoraphic polish. So, as you can probably guess, I bough these polishes on my own and am reviewing them of my own accord. This post is my honest opinion of the polishes.

First up I have a non holographic polish from Jade. The name of this one is Vestido de Gala. It's a red leaning magenta jelly like polish with scattered tiny holographic glitters. It applies quite smoothly. I used 2 coats. The first coat did drag a little, but it evened out quite nicely in the second coat. I used HK Girl topcoat for all of the swatches.

No flash:
 
With Flash:
 
 
Next up is Deja Vu. It is a really pretty light pink holographic polish. It applied nice and smooth. One coat may be enough, but I used two for these swatches. You can see a nice orange flash in the close up photo.
 
Up close with flash:
 
 
 Without Flash:
 
With Flash:
 
Finally this evening I have Hypnose. It is a bright blue leaning teal holographic polish. I had a little trouble with application with this one. I almost think it was perhaps too thick from sitting for so long. It was a little streaky and didn't even out well as you can see in one of the photos. Again, there are two coats for these swatches.
 
 
Close-up with flash:
 
 
With flash:
 
Without flash: 
 
Overall Jade is a very nice polish. The holo is nice and strong in the sun, which I was unable to capture because there was no sun most of the day. The only drawback I can see with Jade is the size of the bottle. The price does make up for that though compared to other holographic polishes.
 
You can purchase these from stockists such as Llarowe, located here: http://www.llarowe.com/
 
I look forward to trying some of their crème polishes. They look really nice. For $5 a bottle the price is pretty great.
 
What do you think? Do you own any Jade polishes? Please leave me some comments with your thoughts on these! Don't forget to follow me! :)
 
Until next time~
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment