Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Walk, Don't Run... to the Glam Polish website!

HELLLLLO there friends!!! Before I show you these wonderful polishes from Glam Polish today, I want to address something about my photos and myself. I have seen some controversy over "swatchers" and "cuticle care". I am not perfect. I do not pretend to be. My cuticles go through rough stages. Today's swatches are no exceptions. For some reason the last couple of days my cuticles are not behaving. I am oiling and moisturizing several times a day. Anyhow, I just wanted you to know that today, my cuticles are not perfect, and they are really giving me a fuss lately.

Now, onto these awesome polishes!!

A little over a week ago I saw Glam Polish post that she had polishes being discontinued. I went to her site to see what she had and noticed many that had been on my wish list were now being listed as discontinued. If you are wanting some of her older glitter polishes, I HIGHLY recommend you get over to her website and order some. The shipping was a little high, but with those clearance prices, how can you "Beat it"?

(and for my friend Kim...)


 
OK, up first is Light Up My World. It is a yellow crelly base with various pink and green glitters of various sizes. I struggle with glitter polishes unless they are being used as a topper, but this went on smooth and easy. This is two coats topped with KB Shimmer Clearly on top.
 
 
 
 
Glam Polish Light up My World

 
Glam Polish Light up My World

 
Glam Polish Light up My World
 
 
Next up, I have for you the very pretty Funhouse. This is probably my favorite from the ones I ordered. It is a white crelly with purple hexes and tiny glitters, pink hexes and tiny glitters, and some round light pink glitters. This polish applied nicely. There was no fishing for glitters. Although the first coat was a little patchy because I brushed it on rather than dab it on, it leveled out on the second coat. This is two coats with KB Shimmer Clearly on Top as my top coat.
 
Glam Polish Funhouse

 
Glam Polish Funhouse

 
Glam Polish Funhouse
 
 
The final Glam Polish I have for you today is Mars Attacks. I am not really a huge fan of "shaped" glitters, but I wanted this one for the color combinations! It is a light blue crelly base with different sizes and shapes of pink, green, yellow, and blue glitters. The added bonus is pink butterflies!! I actually really loved the added butterflies. This formula was also very nice. I did not have to fish for butterflies! This is two coats again with the same KB Shimmer top coat.
 
Glam Polish Mars Attacks

 
Glam Polish Mars Attacks

 
Glam Polish Mars Attacks



Glam Polish Mars Attacks
 
 
I will be buying more Glam Polish in the future. These are super cute and the formula was great. Have you tried Glam Polish? Which ones do you have or love? I highly recommend you RUN to Glam Polish's store and get some of these awesome discontinued and clearance items before they are gone!
 
The Glam Polish site is located here: http://www.glampolish.com.au/products
The Glam Polish Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/GlamPolish
 
Until next time~
Jenn

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about those cuticles, your swatches look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the MJ love,Jen!!! I love Glam Polish too! I only have a few. A few of my favorites are Lucky, Purple Minion Madness and I'm so Fluffy I'm Gonna Die. Funhouse is next on my list. Love the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've seen anything by Glam Polish that I don't love. Your swatches are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete